Sunday, October 28, 2007

Round one ding ding!!

Have just finished typing out my submissions in long hand for tomorrows moot. Just need to condense everything down to bullet points on file cards now. It may seem as though I have left this a bit late, but we were only given the moot problem this Wednesday and have had seminars to prepare in between.

The problem is a tort question concerning employers liability and psychiatric harm. As I led last year I am giving my partner an opportunity to have a go. I have put in a lot of prep and with my extra public speaking experience, and real life advocacy, I am feeling fairly confident about it all.

I shall let you know how it went tomorrow, all the best till then,
BoB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go BoB! Veni Vidi Vici!!!!!

Paranoid Pupil said...

Yes, good luck. Well done for giving your partner the spotlight for this one, too. The preparation should help your confidence. Please post a full description of the proceedings!