Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Any room at the Inn?

After much contemplation, visiting, pondering, and generally asking every Barrister which he would one they would recommend, I have come to a decision about which Inn to join.


Although not the important choice it once was, there are some considerations that needed to be mulled over such as, size of membership, number of scholarships, advocacy courses, and other student services.

So taking this in to account, and the glowing recommendations I received from all those I asked, I have chosen..........

I think the fact that they interview everyone who applies for a scholarship, coupled with it having, I am told, an excellent advocacy program, was what swung it for me. Looking forward to my first dining night and meeting other members.

3 comments:

Poppy said...

Jinx! Mine too - Maybe I'll catch you around! ;-)

Good choice!

LL

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoo!! Mine too!!! maybe I'll catch the BOTH of you around in the new dining year!!!!! :)

Bar or Bust said...

It would be good to know a few faces at a dinner.