Saturday, December 22, 2007

Interview

As some may remember from a previous post I applied to a certain MC firm for a summer placement. Well I have received an email inviting me to attend an interview.

I know that there will be those out there that are shaking their heads over this betrayal of my quest carrying on, but I am feeling quite proud having got this far in what is a massively competitive process.

I shall of course let you all know how it went in January after the interview. All the best,
BoB.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd, BoB, it isn't a betrayal - its bloody excellent work experience! Go you, I really hope you get it!!

Paranoid Pupil said...

Good luck, BoB - good idea to give yourself the opportunity of getting a glimpse of life on the other side of the fence. I am sure that you know plenty of people who have gone down the solicitor route and so will be aware that summer placements can either be tedious in the extreme (if whoever is looking out for you is very busy - and therefore doesn't have time to find any tasks for you to do) or a great deal of fun (if you have someone who is busy enough and with whom you get on on a personal level). Hope it ends up being the latter. You see, I am assuming that the interview progresses into an offer.

Mr Pineapples said...

Mention that you love Harry Potter - it will be well received