Monday, December 17, 2007

A Merry Christmas one and all.

Hi everyone. I seem to be starting most of my posts with these words but again I apologise for the lack of entries recently. There is not much of a reason for this other than a little bit of laziness coupled with working on other things. I am at this moment working on a formative coursework for contract law. This is particularly important as the contract law assessment for my second year will be 100% coursework so this will give me a good indication.

Two small points:
You may have noticed that I have put Christmas at the top of this post which is entirely intentional. It annoys me no end that it is now in some areas being called 'wintermass' or 'frost festival' or whatever other nonsense that somebody makes up because someone, somewhere, might be offended. Although of course with the Law as it is it's not really that surprising when offending people is quickly becoming a criminal act. So I repeat Merry Christmas everybody.

Secondly I went busking yesterday for 3 and 1/2 hours in the city and made £45 which was a nice little bonus before Christmas. Might do it again tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good time over the Christmas period and I will see you all again in the New Year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas BoB!hope the assessments-and the busking-go well!!

Paranoid Pupil said...

What's your instrument, BoB? To build yourself a decent practice you will have to get used to blowing your own trumpet!

Paranoid Pupil said...

What's your instrument, BoB? To build yourself a decent practice you will have to get used to blowing your own trumpet!

Bar or Bust said...

I play saxophone PP, very good pun by the way. I have performed solos in front of 600+ people so I think that is why I am quite good at controlling my nerves when mooting or in court.