Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Drinks and Mooting Comp

The season of Christmas cheer is now upon us and for many people this means it's time to drink your own weight in your preferred tipple before passing out in front of the Queen's Speech. With this most British of past times in mind I was wondering if anyone from the blawging community was up for a little Christmas drink in London.

I am back for a meeting on the afternoon of Saturday the 13th so am available all morning if anyone fancies a beverage or two or that evening. Please let me know at the brand spanking new e-mail address which is on the right of the blog and we can try arrange something which is convenient for all.

Secondly I am eyeball deep in moot preparation at the moment for a national mooting competition. The problem is really interesting and I am looking forward to being on my feet again and hopefully progressing through to the next round.

All the best, will post again soon,

BoB

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Hey BoB,
A
xmas drink sounds good, but I'm not in the big smoke that weekend.

Glad things are going well for you, good luck with the mooting!

LL

Swiss Tony said...

Bob, I would have, but can't that weekend.

Mooting malooting, good luck. Everything I have seen about Mooting makes me think it is invaluale and almost essential, but a lot of grief, so I have avoided it entirely. Maybe I should dip my toes in the Mooting water and see what I can manage.

Swizz